- Added player selection
- Fixed hair transparency
- Changed cover info message
- Fixed block reloading, when in cover
- Changed melee, and grenade keys
- Added player spawn positions for test scenario
- Updated weapon aim position
- Fixed aim blocked when changing weapon
- Improved performance on change weapons
- Temporary disabled grenade (working on fixes and updates)
- Fixed aim to not allow self shoot
- Changed UI architecture
- On Multiplayer: Players are spawning and moving sync
If you wanna help on the development of the game, download and test our new versions and leave your feedback.
We found some missing DLLs on the version 0.0.30a. On the next hour we will upload a new file with all DLLs included.
Thanks for those who tried to test the game and sorry for the inconvenient.
As promised, we are working on multiplayer adding new features, following the objective of have a multiplayer match up and running on the next updates.
We also wanna announce that from now on you can follow us on Steam to get updates and interact.
The link is: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/MercenariesLand
- Fixed climb animations focus, player stuck on the wall and vault animations;
- Fixed camera focus on climbing;
- Changed grenade animations;
- Changed bullet effect;
- Created new Screens (select character, Login, Lobby, Chat, …);
- Fixed UI buttons;
- Unified version info;
- Upgraded objects creation;
- Created an UI framework for the buttons and other components;
- Multiplayer data transfer;
We are working to release a new update soon with bug fixes and finally start adding some multiplayer features.
On this month we (Mercenaries Land) will be 1 year old , and to celebrate that we will try to make the multiplayer up and running till the end of this month.
Note: We will be delaying the release of multiplayer features till we finish securing the login process and the game files.
We thank you all for stay with us helping to create this game and we hope that we could meet us on the battle soon.
We count with your help to be testing the game and help us to improve!